Monday, December 20, 2010

21st Century Christmas

Happy Christmas to all... Thanks to those who have engaged with this blog this year, even when my posting has been so erratic. I hope you have found it interesting or useful from time to time. I know it helps me to think through things, so at least it certainly has been useful for me...

For my final post of the year, here are some 21st century Christmas stories that others have sent me that I thought were worth passing on. You may have already received these... I thought they were great...


"Shalom on earth and good will to all"

Steve

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
You will need to update the "xxxx-x" in the sample above with your own Google Analytics account number. Note that the following line of code must be placed on the page before any reference to the pageTracker object. var pageTracker = _gat._getTracker("xxxx-x");